Monday, May 11, 2009

Tupperware Colander with Mesh Seal

I just love this classic Tupperware tool! This colander, unlike almost all other colanders I've seen, comes with a mesh seal. I don't know about you, but when I'm straining foods, I often have to shake the colander a bit to get that last bit of water off. Most of the time, my food stuffs go flying out and into the sink! The beauty of this piece is that your food stays safe inside! You can shake, shake, shake your colander and not lose one morsel!!!

2 comments:

The Laws' said...

I LOVE this colander! I also use the mesh for when I am making caramel popcorn. I use the air popper, then put the popcorn in the colander, attach the mesh lid, and shake over the garbage can. All the unpopped (and partially popped) kernels come tumbling out into the garbage. I then am able to eat the caramel popcorn without the fear of crunching down on the hard kernels.
Just thought that I would share!

JustTheThing4U said...

Great idea! I'm going to copy!